Rounding up the Reindeers

There were plenty of KABOOM moments in this little black duck's writing year.

Thanks to everyone for following, commenting, supporting and just turning up now and then for a cuppa and friendly chat; all necessary components to keep my writing wheels spinning. Here's the sparest list I could compile of my writerly milestones to date. I promise I will be bothering you a lot less in 2013 because I've ordered a giant vat of bum glue and plan to apply it to my writing chair early next year. Till then, Happiest of the Christmases to you all. May your holiday season be filled with interesting reads, words you'd like to write and keep, and inspiration to simply smile.

Writing Round Up:
If the world had ended, at least I could have said, I'd made the most of 2012, come what May-an.




AND THE WINNERS ARE...

Everyone is a winner when you're lucky enough to find a copy of PS WHO STOLE SANTA'S MAIL? in your Christmas stocking; but there can only be one winner from each of my Book Launch Competitions and here they are...

CONGRATULATIONS TO:
  • Ben  Winner of the Black Cat Book Launch Comp
  •  Edward Winner of the Marks and Gardner Book Launch Comp
  • Ashley Winner of the Jungle Cats Book Launch Comp
  • Nuaha Winner of the Coomera Rivers Author Meet and Greet Comp
  • Gabby of the Coomera Waters Tavern Author Meet and Greet Comp
As you can see, I love giving stuff to kids almost as much as Santa. Each of our winners receives a personally signed copy of my debut children's book plus a couple of extra prize vouchers courtesy of my sponsors:

Donut King, Westfield Helensvale, Gold Coast
Iceland Ice Skating rink at Burleigh, Gold Coast
Jungle Cats family restaurant and playcentre, Broadbeach, Gold Coast.

KIITOS to each and every one of you who came along to one of my little celebrations of Christmas. Thanks for entering the competitions and the spirit of Christmas. Thanks for helping make one of my Christmas wishes come. You are all part of my aspirations and inspiration. I hope you enjoy my story and many more to follow.

(Kiitos is Finnish for thanks - I'm sure Santa lovers need no further explanation)

Till next our words cross, in the best of ways, have a safe and happy festive season. Feast. Laugh. Remember.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: My Shadow Is Pink

Review: The Goldfish Boy

Christmas Countdown Day 3 - The Grandest Bookshop in the World