My Workshops are aimed at encouraging children to challenge their imaginations and unleash the writer within. The importance of story telling is emphasised to all age levels through:
Creative Visual and Verbal Activities such as,
- Ideas Brainstorming
- Story Board creation
- Picture book design
- Interactive Story telling
- Story Structure
- Character Development
- Elements of Writing
- Tools, Tips and Trade Secrets used by writers
Real life anecdotes fertilise the ambitions and aspirations of all writers. I'd be delighted to share some and speak at your Writers' Group or Reading Club. Presentations include:
- Story Structure - The Writing Process
- Getting to Know your Characters
- Short Story writing
- Myths and Truths about Publishing
- Writing for Children
- Getting Kids to Write
- Secrets of Believable Dialogue
- Plot VS Setting in story telling
- Mastering your Style - Voice
- Self Editing
If you'd like to engage me for any appearance, book signing or presentation just get in touch.
Check out where I'll be bobbing up next here.
See you soon.