What Did You Wish You Knew Before Getting Published?


Need advice to help achieve your writing goals...your dream of publication?

Exisle Academy want to bring your book to the world!

Nestled snugly under the umbrella of Exisle Publishing, Exisle Academy is the new service offering burgeoning writers with aspirations of seeing their words in print tangible ways to fulfill their publication goals.

The Academy's goal is 'to train the next generation of authors, enabling them to navigate the confusing and challenging world of writing and publishing, and share their message with the world.'

To help achieve this, their Author Insights offer advice for aspiring writers from published authors ... like me! The Author Insights series looks at successful published authors from the Exisle and EK Books family, and asks them to share their advice and experience with the next generation of writers.

Visit their site and soak up my Author Interview for tonnes of helpful insights and real life anecdotes.

Comments

Norah Colvin said…
Congratulations, Dimity. I enjoyed your article and the course looks wonderful. What a boost for 25 writers. Thanks for sharing.
DimbutNice said…
Thanks Norah! I hope it is of some use to those who need it. D x
What an insightful interview Dimity! I found it inspiring and liked how you said “writing is an apprenticeship that never ends”, which really struck me as true. ❤️
DimbutNice said…
Hi Sarah, so good to see you here and thank you! It was interesting thinking about my responses for this one. And I'm glad you found my parting words useful. For me, I'll forever be in this apprenticeship but that is one of the things I love most about my career...I'm forever learning, every day. Superb! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Review: My Shadow Is Pink

Review: The Goldfish Boy

Christmas Countdown Day 3 - The Grandest Bookshop in the World