Getting Book Nerdy with Dani


I love words and am a colossal nerd. What a match! Join me over on @daniveebooks_wordsandnerds for a spirited chat about the love behind the books behind the stories behind the nerd ðŸ¤“ 😉.

We chat about inspiration, creative thought, why I write, what I write and how it makes me feel - young at heart! After your first cuppa enjoyed listening to me, check out some of the other fab interviewees as Dani showcases what lurks in a writer's mind. It's not as scary as it sounds but pure fun - and usefulness too!

Click on the image above to access or visit Dani's W & N podcast page and search of Ep. 564 with Dimity Powell. Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Goldfish Boy

Review: My Shadow Is Pink

Christmas Countdown Day 3 - The Grandest Bookshop in the World