The Day is nigh!
|Accredited artwork of Ken Best|
But I'm talking about D-Day. In the most incredibly nutty fun - Story City way.
Here's what you have to do to be able to smell the roses, join the adventure and become the hero (or villain) of your dreams.
- Jump on to Story City.
- Download the FREE Story City app to your smart phone or tablet device.
- Use the list or map section to browse through the stories until you find the one you’re most excited about. (I'm excited about my story, The Chapel of Unlove set on the Gold Coast in Sanctuary Cove but you can choose from stories in Brisbane, Adelaide and the Gold Coast.) Remember you must be in that location to activate that story.
- Select your story according to preferred genre, author, location: there are stories ranging in genres from fantasy, urban mystery, sci fi, comedy and historical romance to name but a few.
- Start listening / reading your story and choosing YOUR ADVENTURE.
Gold Coast stories are now live.
Try them these holidays. Walk off those Christmas calories while experiencing an exciting digi story telling adventure.
- You get to discover your local environment on a deeper level.
- You may discover a hitherto unknown new eating spot (okay, time to slap the calories back on) or activity or holiday location or point of historical interest.
- You may meet a new friend or two as your adventurous paths cross...
- You may (in The Chapel of Unlove's case) hit on the perfect location to host your next social gathering, family fun day, or dare I say it...Wedding.
The official launch for the Gold Coast Story City tales will take place early next year. Stick around for dates and details and your personal invitation.
Meantime, I wish all of you a sensational Silly Season and safe, exciting New Year. May words inspire you in great and wonderful ways. Thanks for reading me.